1. International Scientific Journal Vision an international refereed journal, is publishing two times in a year.
2. Sending the paper to the International Scientific Journal Vision is accepted as the application for publishing and there is no royalty for the papers.
3. All legal responsibility of articles publishing in International Scientific Journal Vision belong to authors.
4. International Scientific Journal Vision as the right to make corrections, to publish or not to publish on sending articles.
5. Receipt of a submitted manuscript constitutes permission for International Scientific Journal Vision to publish the contents as edited International Scientific Journal Vision neither requests nor pays copyright fees to its authors. The author(s) warrant(s) that
(a) the sole ownership of all rights to all submitted material other than those
(1) permitted under the “fair use” exception,
(2) subject to licensing or use agreements the author has with other holders of intellectual property, and/or
(3) for which the author shares an interest in intellectual property that permits usage in the author’s submission and has full power and authority to make this submission;
(b) the author(s) has/have used reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the submission are true;
(c) the author’s submission does not infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right, nor violate any other proprietary right of any third party;
(d) the author’s submission does not contain any scandalous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or other unlawful matter, nor violate any third party’s right of privacy or publicity.
6. International Scientific Journal Vision is publishing in English. The authors must submit a title and abstract which must state the article’s main thesis and summarize its primary contribution to scholarship. The title must be in English. Each abstract should be from 150 to 300 words.
7. Information such as the author name, title, institution and e-mail address should not be included under the title of the article. Since the system administrator observe that articles added or sent by whom to the journal, this information will be added by the editor after the referee process. Thus, while entering into the system, articles should be revised and authors are required to be sure that any information about them is not included in articles. This point is important for the referees examining articles as it enables them more comfortable working environment.
8. Previously unpublished articles should be submitted to the journal. The publication of symposium proceedings is unpublished in book form is possible when this condition is indicated.
9. Articles should be sent to the following format. Otherwise articles will not be taken into consideration.